2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED:
IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users that connect to the site, URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers) of the sources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the response file obtained, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operational system and the user's IT environment are included in this data category.
Data provided by the user
- This is information that you provide when completing forms on the website, and registering to the site. We may then ask you for information if you report site malfunctions.
- Data you communicate to us when you contact us
- Data regarding your orders and transactions
- Data regarding your browsing of the website www.wearingdabbee.com, technical data, data regarding traffic
Data provided by the user to the ends of commercial communications.
User email address.
www.wearingdabbee.com does not use profiling cookies to transmit personal information, as defined in the Data Protection Provision of 8 May 2014 “Identifying simplified means for privacy policies and acquiring consent for cookie use.” Likewise, no sort of so-called persistent cookies, that is, user tracking systems, are used. The Movi policy on cookie use is available here www.wearingdabbee.com/cookies-policy/.
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES
Browsing data are acquired by this site's IT system and software procedures for its normal operations. This information is not collected in order to associate it with identified interested parties, but, due to its nature, could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties. These data are collected based on explicit user consent, expressed through persistent site browsing (implied contract).
Data provided by the user will be used to answer queries or acknowledge requests which have been sent. Sending requests or queries consists in positive consent to data use for acknowledging and/or answering queries.
Data provided by the user to the ends of commercial communications can be provided by the interested party so they may receive commercial information including our newsletter. These data are collected based on the explicit consent of the interested party given by ticking the relevant box. Please remember that failure to give consent to data use means simply that you will not receive commercial information (including our newsletter). Having provided consent, the interested party has the right to withdraw it at any time.
As regards cookies, please refer to the Movi policy on Cookie use, available here www.wearingdabbee.com/cookies-policy/.
4. MEANS OF PROCESSING
Personal data are processed within the European Union by means of electronic/IT tools, in complete compliance with legal regulations, according to principles of lawfulness and correctness and to the ends of protecting confidentiality.
5. USER RIGHTS
Users (the interested party in the processing) have a series of rights as according to EU Regulation 679/2016. These are:
- the right to access your personal data (having received confirmation that your data are subject to processing by the data controller);
- the right to obtain the rectification and integration of your data;
- the right to obtain the erasure of their personal data;
- the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain conditions;
- the right to receive personal data provided to the data controller in a structured and commonly used format and to transmit them to a different data controller;
- the right to object to personal data processing in the event of grounds connected to your personal situation;
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making;
- the right to be informed if your data is subject to serious violation;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;
- the right to present a complaint to the regulatory authorities.
Requests are to be made to the Data controller that will endeavour to make the exercising of the interested parties’ right as simple as possible.
Data are processed at the premises of the Data controller, unless otherwise specified from time to time on this page.
Data are processed for the time necessary for the provision of the service requested by the User, or for that required for the individual purposes described above.
As regards data processing to the ends of receiving our commercial offers and/or communications, data will be processed until the user requests its erasure.
8. CORRESPONDENCE AND DISTRIBUTION
The data in question are communicated to third parties when necessary to the ends of our business. Your personal data could therefore be communicated to third parties which collaborate with Movi to the ends of site maintenance, database management or for the fulfilment of your requests.
9. DATA CONTROLLER PROCESSING
Data controller and processor:
Movi SpA, Via Dione Cassio 15, Milan, represented by its pro tempore Legal Representative.
You may exercise your rights against the data controller at any time, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com