pursuant to Article 13 of the Data Protection Code (published in the Official Gazette of 29 July 2003, General Series No. 174, Ordinary Supplement No. 123/L)
With this Data Protection Policy we wish to inform you of the way the site www.wearingdabbee.com operates, the type of services that we offer and the manner in which we will process your personal data. By accessing the site www.wearingdabbee.com and entering your personal data in the system, you accept that this data will be processed as described below.
1.1. Movi S.p.A. ("Movi"), with registered office in Milan, via Dione Cassio 15, is the Data Controller, and is actively involved in the protection of your personal data. Movi undertakes to comply with the applicable rules on the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196) in order to ensure a safe, controlled and private navigation. Movi encourages you to read this information notice carefully before using the site.
- Processing purposes
2.1. Access to the website requires the provision of a limited set of essential personal data, which are stored in complete safety. Movi will use your personal data for the operation and the efficient management of the website and to fulfil its commitments towards you (for example following a purchase). The data will be used for administrative, commercial and marketing purposes and will be stored in a database in order to keep detailed information concerning you, as well as to monitor the users' visits. Furthermore, your data will be used for verification and security purposes. The data you disclose will be processed in compliance with the rules set forth by Legislative Decree No. 196 of 2003. Movi also informs you that the data transmitted may also be processed in order to send you communications, advertisements and notices related to the services offered, but this only if you give your explicit consent. Any refusal to receive promotional communications will not lead to the automatic cancellation of your data, which will be kept in order to allow access to the website or other services requested by you. You will still be able to proceed with the deletion of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to the email address: email@example.com. The information you provide will also be used by Movi for market research conducted in order to optimise the development of this web site. Your personal data will not be disseminated, but may be communicated solely to other MoviGroup companies or to designated third parties only for the achievement of the objectives set out above.
- The information we process
3.1 We inform you that we could process the following data:
- information that you will provide by filling out the form on the website, or by registering on the website; we could also request information should you report any malfunctions of the website
- the data that you will communicate to us when you contact us
- the data relating to your orders and transactions
- data about your browsing on the site www.wearingdabbee.com, technical data, data relating to traffic
Moreover, we keep track of:
IP addresses - we could store information about your IP address, your operating system and browser, but only in order to ensure the optimal management of the website. We will process your data only in aggregated form, therefore it will not be possible to identify any person. The data collected are used for the management of technical and administrative operations, the diagnosis of any technical issues and the prevention of intrusion and abuse of the service
Cookies - the site uses "cookies" to improve the possibilities of use of the services offered by associating a cookie to each visitor. Cookies are also used to determine the traffic values of our site and to trace your profile during the use of the site. Site visitors may disable the cookie tracking functionality in their browser, but in some cases this might lead to malfunctions in the use of our site.
For more information on the use and operation of cookies please see the information note.
- Processing methods
4.1. The data will be processed mainly with electronic and computer means and stored both on computer media and on paper or any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with the minimum security requirements pursuant to the Technical Specifications regarding minimum security requirements, Annex B of the Data Protection Code. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access. For example:
- we permit our employees' access to your information only when strictly necessary
- we adopt internal procedures aimed at ensuring the safety and physical protection of data
- we adopt various measures (backup, antivirus software, encryption, firewalls, etc.) to ensure data security and prevent unauthorized access.
4.2. Your information will be stored for the time strictly necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was disclosed and always within the limits and in the manner laid down by law.
- Type of data
5.1. The disclosure of data is not compulsory, but in the event of non-disclosure it will not be possible to access some of the services.
- Subjects to which the personal data may be disclosed
6.1. Your data may also be disclosed to subjects which are entitled to access your personal data pursuant to the law or secondary and/or EU legislation. Moreover, these data may be disclosed and disseminated to the operators appointed by Movi for the management of their own domains.
6.2. Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties appointed by Movi for website maintenance, database management or even for the fulfilment of your requests.
- External links on the website
The data may be used to send promotional communications or information only after receiving your explicit consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an explicit request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Controller
9.1. The Data Controller referred to in this information notice is Movi S.p.A. ("Movi"), with registered office in Milan, via Dione Cassio 15. The company is responsible for any feedback, in the event of exercise of the rights described below.
9.2. You may request and obtain, at any time, in an intelligible form and free of charge, confirmation, modification, correction, updating or integration, transformation, blocking and/or deletion of your data, in whole or in part. For each communication and/or request in relation to the processing of your personal data, please write to: email@example.com
10. Your rights
Regarding the processing of personal data, pursuant to Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Data Protection Code:
10.1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
10.2 A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out using electronic means;
- of the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
10.3 A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, modification or, where interested, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
10.4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
11. Other data
11.1. It is prohibited to use the web space to file and process sensitive data online or to file data that infringe privacy rights or copyrights.
11.2. In the event of generation of a password to access certain sections of the site, we ask you not to disclose it to anyone and not to disseminate it.
Each update to this information notice will be made available to this address and, where necessary, you will be notified thereof via e-mail.